Apple and Craps
Photobucket
journey.
Friday 28 June 2013 • 18:15 • 0 black leave(s)


HI HI HI bloggers.. :) i've just realized how long i haven't updated a single thing here. it's been 3 months since i last wrote about my late grandpa..and here I am...updating you.
i've just started my third semester as a TESL student a month ago.. 2nd semester's result has treated me quite well alhamdulillah..a lil bit of improvement though it wasn't the best one that i could have achieved.   currently waiting for my short semester's result. truth be told the result is driving me nuts here for keep me waiting. and i hate waiting! haha. am still hoping for the best as i've done my best so far. *may Allah bless me* 
loads of things happened actually.. and thank Allah for giving me opportunities to do everything that i would have wanted to do. i've been given chances to be the university's master ceremony for two events and Alhamdulillah am still improving to develop my skills. theater thingy, school's events and more to come InsyaAllah..
my youngest uncle and his wife had safely left Malaysia for London last May. we are missing both of them. 
my parents are doing great there in my hometown and i bet they are in their second honeymoon phase since there's nobody else at home. ^^
Ameen is coming back to malaysia next month anddddddddd YAAYYYYYY ME! haha. all the best for finals..go doc!

as for myself, nothing else is in my mind except for giving my two hundred and ten percents in my studies. i just want to be the best and prove everyone that am going to succeed. and i believe that the road to success for me isn't a JUMP, it's a steady incline from one successful project !


i'll be updating you from time to time,
love, syzshhrr.





Older Post . Newer Post
Loading..

Photobucket

heyy, it's a great pleasure to have you here | i use manglish as my main language | i am a barrister who speaks for you in the court of I AM SYAZWINA's law. and yet i dont have any qualm about asking you to leave my page regarding whatever matters :) | i am a vociferous in ryhme! | :)


❤ Author ❤

Short Biodata

Name: Syazwina M.S.
Known as: Wina
Age: 20++
State: Kedah
Country: Malaysia
Studies: Bachelor in Education - TESL (MSU)
D.O.Birth: October 26th 92
Language: Malay and English
Hobby: piano-ing, travelling
Baby Gadgets: Blckbry, Nikon D5100, MP4
Super Pet: Elmo
Contact Me: Official Facebook | Apple and Craps


❤ Linkies ❤

^link exchange is available^
Bella | Dina | Ikazareen | Amalina | Umi Amirah | Feeqa | Idaedani | Husna | Yuni | Shazzy | Kyla | FafaRamlan | Nik Sherra | Lysa | Joanna | Sis Reeneeraaid |
Tagboard




Memoirs



Credits


Template made by; Qistina Re
Re-Editor skins; Aina
Final Editor skins; Wina