Apple and Craps
Photobucket
mix feeling!
Wednesday 15 August 2012 • 23:00 • 0 black leave(s)


hi assalamualaikum.. :D

raya is coming! i'll be going home to Kedah tomorrow. YAAYYYYY there. :D well, i've just deleted my last entry before this since i thought i was writing nonsense there. *yawn*. again WELL! there are just five of us left in our house. everyone are damn eager to go home and yes they did. but me! am still here, sitting on my chair in front of the laptop finishing last slides for tomorrow's presentation and the endless assignments. . see, how CRUEL MSU is.

another S.H.O.R.T.N.O.T.I.C.E!!

he might be flying to egypt next month to pursue his medical degree. yesss it's a short notice indeed.! even though he haven't decides anything yet, but i can feel it. sobs...  may Allah bless our relationship and may we be blessed.! it's a six years of waiting.. insyaAllah, if we're meant to be together, we'll be together. if we aren't, Allah knows better :) -that's what he said- i agreed tho!

again to mention here, i'll be celebrating my 1st raya in Sultan Abdul Aziz Airport. raya is still raya..but i won't feel the satisfaction of celebrating raya. never mind. i'll enjoy as long as ibu and ayah are with me. never forever alone. ^_^

D.U.I.T.R.A.Y.A pleaseee!!!
am still undergo my pre-teenage. so, please do give me duit raya..am still ayah and ibu's little girl.haha.

dear everyone...
S.E.L.A.M.A.T. .H.A.R.I. .R.A.Y.A. M.A.A.F. .Z.A.H.I.R. .&. .B.A.T.I.N i am so sorry for all my wrong doing and everything i've done that hurt you most. may this eid bring you such a joyful moment with your family. and may you be blessed.



sincerely, theownerofiamsyazwina! <3




Older Post . Newer Post
Loading..

Photobucket

heyy, it's a great pleasure to have you here | i use manglish as my main language | i am a barrister who speaks for you in the court of I AM SYAZWINA's law. and yet i dont have any qualm about asking you to leave my page regarding whatever matters :) | i am a vociferous in ryhme! | :)


❤ Author ❤

Short Biodata

Name: Syazwina M.S.
Known as: Wina
Age: 20++
State: Kedah
Country: Malaysia
Studies: Bachelor in Education - TESL (MSU)
D.O.Birth: October 26th 92
Language: Malay and English
Hobby: piano-ing, travelling
Baby Gadgets: Blckbry, Nikon D5100, MP4
Super Pet: Elmo
Contact Me: Official Facebook | Apple and Craps


❤ Linkies ❤

^link exchange is available^
Bella | Dina | Ikazareen | Amalina | Umi Amirah | Feeqa | Idaedani | Husna | Yuni | Shazzy | Kyla | FafaRamlan | Nik Sherra | Lysa | Joanna | Sis Reeneeraaid |
Tagboard




Memoirs



Credits


Template made by; Qistina Re
Re-Editor skins; Aina
Final Editor skins; Wina