Apple and Craps
Photobucket
i'm pretty ready with it.
Monday 20 February 2012 • 17:05 • 4 black leave(s)


assalamualaikum..

it's almost here. the day is going to hit the ground. am afraid that i dont really have the guts to face any opposite possibilities. yeah. those days had just brought me up higher and higher and what i'm concern is all about the pointer..the CGPA that would totally change my entire life sooner. it's all either I keep growing higher or I put a stop there. it's either i keep on cycling or i suddenly stop and watch others cycling. now it seems like i've encouraged myself to have such an enquiring mind..*yawnnn*.. and well ayah isn't sounded well about my first choice of taking law. he wants me to have TESL as my first choice. and again! i need to make up my mind. but still. i won't mind of changing it. it runs in my blood though. well, i had a dream about my result nearly before the Subuh prayer. i got to achieve 3.6 of CGPA . How I wish I could turn it into reality.. and you know what, I got loads of calls to congratulate me. and yet! I know Allah has set His best ability to a girl name Syazwina. insyaAllah..Amin.

anyway, the bands are pushing my teeth in a harsh way. i wish i could take those out of my teeth and eat awesomely as others did. and since there's no extra spaces between my teeth, i need to adapt and adopt having my days with those bands until 28th Feb. then only, i can have braces with me at 8am on 28th feb!  i cant emphasize how i loathe the painful..it aint much. but it's super painful when i'm eating . it's torturing my muscles.

what ibu used to say:

wina, you've done your best. there's no need to be afraid of any kind of failure.
wina, you're my only child. i've always wanted to give you my best.
wina, you need to work hard. it's only YOU who could change yourself to a better life.
wina, there's only one you need to turn to. you need to believe to.
just Allah.
you came from Him, then you must turn to Him.
then, there's you who live with bless.

and what ayah used to say:

am not rich. neither now nor sooner. what i've is only what Allah has lend me.
i can't give you extra expenses.
but i could give you as much as you wish for your studies.
and YOU need to study hard to have you own pounds.
i cant take my eyes to have a look on you every second.
but always remember, there's Allah that will always take care of you.

______________________________________________________________

then you know! how could i let them down. i just CAN'T do that!
 ya Allah.
izinkan aku untuk menjadi anak yang mampu membahagiakan kedua orang tuanya.
izinkan aku untuk memberi kejayaan diriku kepada kedua orang tuaku.
izinkan aku untuk menjadi anak yang solehah.
izinkan aku untuk menjadi hambaMu yang mengikut suruhanMu.

subhanallah.

assalamualaikum.





Older Post . Newer Post
Loading..

Photobucket

heyy, it's a great pleasure to have you here | i use manglish as my main language | i am a barrister who speaks for you in the court of I AM SYAZWINA's law. and yet i dont have any qualm about asking you to leave my page regarding whatever matters :) | i am a vociferous in ryhme! | :)


❤ Author ❤

Short Biodata

Name: Syazwina M.S.
Known as: Wina
Age: 20++
State: Kedah
Country: Malaysia
Studies: Bachelor in Education - TESL (MSU)
D.O.Birth: October 26th 92
Language: Malay and English
Hobby: piano-ing, travelling
Baby Gadgets: Blckbry, Nikon D5100, MP4
Super Pet: Elmo
Contact Me: Official Facebook | Apple and Craps


❤ Linkies ❤

^link exchange is available^
Bella | Dina | Ikazareen | Amalina | Umi Amirah | Feeqa | Idaedani | Husna | Yuni | Shazzy | Kyla | FafaRamlan | Nik Sherra | Lysa | Joanna | Sis Reeneeraaid |
Tagboard




Memoirs



Credits


Template made by; Qistina Re
Re-Editor skins; Aina
Final Editor skins; Wina