Apple and Craps
Photobucket
bonjour..
Tuesday 7 February 2012 • 23:28 • 0 black leave(s)


assalamualaikum=)
hey there awesome earthlings..

it's been a while i adjourned from updating any news..it's just that my health hadn't got off to an awefully good condition. plus i've been very hectic settling this and that.

schedule for my piano practical exam is released.. and seriously being a grade 7 candidate isn't great as it sounds. i can't do even a single minor mistake..everything need to be perfect for those particular things. the expression while pressing the keys, the 'slur' and etc. i dont know..somehow i'm wayyyy better with my self-confidence..but i turn to be so annoyed at times while dealing with the | doremifasolatido=cdefgabc |..arrrr...

dina!!! i love the watch!!! thank you so much..... :Dand thanks for accompanying me to the carnival=) iloveyouuuu=) merci !

early in the morning today, i went to sultanah bahiyah's hospital to accompany my grandpa for further cardiac check up..loadss of procedure to be done as well. then while i was waiting to line up to get the number for cardiac registration, i talked to a chinese woman..she's nice..she's the one who started the conversation at first.

she : your parents? -referring to whom i was accompanying for-

me : ahh, nope..my grandparents.

she : *nodding* still studying?

me : yesss. excitedly! :D

she : where?

me :*smile* i'm actually waiting for my stpm result..

she : ahh really? which school are you?

me : smk jitra...

she :  jitra?? yaaa..smj right? abu seman? -referring to the school principle-

me : yeahh..that's right..but he's been transferred to other school already..

she : abu seman? is he? when? where?

me : yes he is..for the past two weeks if i'm not mistaken..he moved to SAMSAH. =)

she : and so etc etc regarding the school's matter..she then suddently asked me 'how come do you speak english? you speak english at home?'

me : i dont know what to say at first..but seeing her most excited face i then answered a simple one.:D both of my parents are english teachers so i used to communicate in both languages.

she : ohhh goood gooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd....-she seemed quite proud actually-

me : are you a teacher?

she : oh yes... -smile-

**************************************************

the counter is opened soon after that. so I stopped the conversation by saying 'nice meeting you'..and so she was..

number one.
i dont know her purposed of asking me how come i do speak in english..but i bet it's quite awkward for her seeing a malay used english as her mother tongue. friends..malay is our bahasa ibunda...it's a must to be proud of our own bahasa...however, learn english..it is damn important.

notes:
-smk jitra is a cluster school which is located in town of jitra, kedah..it's one of the best school in kedah..
-samsah is a boarding school which is 5km's far from smk jitra..

number two.
i'm begging you..apart from having crush over kpop and what so ever, treat your mind to have crush over english language as well...most of them out there often underestimate malay's english skills. i BOLD! MALAY!. please.. if you dont have the guts to speak english in front of public, speak in front of the mirror to gain your self confidence..trust me..you'd overcome it soon..

all the best everyone.. : bonjour!

| salam maulidur rasul |
t.h.e.e.n.d




Older Post . Newer Post
Loading..

Photobucket

heyy, it's a great pleasure to have you here | i use manglish as my main language | i am a barrister who speaks for you in the court of I AM SYAZWINA's law. and yet i dont have any qualm about asking you to leave my page regarding whatever matters :) | i am a vociferous in ryhme! | :)


❤ Author ❤

Short Biodata

Name: Syazwina M.S.
Known as: Wina
Age: 20++
State: Kedah
Country: Malaysia
Studies: Bachelor in Education - TESL (MSU)
D.O.Birth: October 26th 92
Language: Malay and English
Hobby: piano-ing, travelling
Baby Gadgets: Blckbry, Nikon D5100, MP4
Super Pet: Elmo
Contact Me: Official Facebook | Apple and Craps


❤ Linkies ❤

^link exchange is available^
Bella | Dina | Ikazareen | Amalina | Umi Amirah | Feeqa | Idaedani | Husna | Yuni | Shazzy | Kyla | FafaRamlan | Nik Sherra | Lysa | Joanna | Sis Reeneeraaid |
Tagboard




Memoirs



Credits


Template made by; Qistina Re
Re-Editor skins; Aina
Final Editor skins; Wina